To view work currently available for sale refer to:
PG gallery192 http://www.pggallery192.co.nz/
192 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch 8013, +64 3 366 8487
Links to articles, reviews and resources :
- Lithographic Love, feature by Sarah Lang, Artzone, March 2022
- Straying from Myth, by Marian Maguire, article published in Australia Humanities Journal 2021
- Marian Maguire, profile by Ina Arraoui, 2021
- Goddesses - VIDEO interview - recorded at The Vivian, 2019
- Titokowaru's Dilemma - short VIDEO - Bristish Museum.
- Interview between Marian Maguire and Jessica Hughes in the online journal 'Practitioners' Voices in Classical
Reception Studies' published by the Open University, UK: http://www8.open.ac.uk/arts/research/pvcrs/2012/maguire
- Giovanni Tiso's Blogspot - Titokowaru's Dilemma:
- Christchurch Press. An article by Christopher Moore in the followed by a review by Andrew Paul Wood.
- Giovanni Tiso's Blogspot - Labours of Herakles: http://bat-bean-beam.blogspot.co.nz/2009/10/labours-of-herakles.html
- NZ Herald, 21 Feb 2010, Labours of Herakles - Article by Adam Gifford,
- Puke Ariki, New Plymouth http://www.pukeariki.com/Exhibitions/TitokowarusDilemma.aspx
- ARTiculate (video 2011) – a documentary project created by Canterbury Arts & Heritage Trust.
It features responses from Canterbury artists to the 2010/11 earthquakes: http://www.articulate.org.nz
- Pataka - education notes about Titokowaru's Dilemma :
- RADIO interview - Marian Maguire with Andrew Paul Wood and Kim Lowe, for Artery, Plains FM - May 2015
- AUDIO - Titokowaru's Dilemma - artist talk
an artist talk Marian gave at the Forrester Gallery was recorded. She commences by talking
about images from the series that led up to 'Titokowaru's Dilemma'. The initial lithograph
she addresses is 'Ko wai koe' from the Captain Cook series.