- Goddesses, at The Vivian, Matakana, 2 Feb - 17 March, 2019
- Goddesses, at Cambridge Museum of Classical Archeaology, UK, September 2019
(precise dates to be confirmed)
- Boogie Woogie with Gordon Walters - Bowen Galleries window, 21 Sept-4 Oct, 2018
- Goddesses - PG gallery192, 22 May-15 June, 2018
- Boogie Woogie with Gordon Walters - PG gallery192, 22 May-15 June, 2018
Colour catalogue featuring a short essay by Marian Maguire about the reasoning behind the five lithographs and one etching in this series. Also included are descriptions of each of the Ancient Greek goddesses.
ATHENS TO AOTEAROA : Greece and Rome in New Zealand literature and society
edited by Diana Burton, Jeff Tatum and Simon Perris
Includes an essay by Marian Maguire: A Fabricated History of Greco-New Zealand Interaction and another
by Dr Greta Hawes about Marian's work: Discussion with Mountains in Marian Maguire's 'A Taranaki Dialogue'.
(available from Victoria University Press)